- Clayton Bay and Milang garden care services
- Local family owned & operated
- Fully insured – Public Liability
- In business 20 years
- Known for quality work, reliability, local knowledge, & horticultural skills & expertise
- Commercial-grade equipment used for quality results
- Organic products and low toxicity sprays used if possible
- Payment by internet banking, branch transfer, or cheque
Have you received a Section 105F notice from council? No problem – we deal with many of these each year. Please use the Contact Us tab above for prompt attention.
Professional lawn care & garden maintenance – all gardening services including:
Small and large lawns mowed/edged/fertilized
Spraying & weed control
Pruning & hedge trimming
Rose and fruit tree pruning
Native, exotic, & vegetable propagation, planting & maintenance
Plant/weed identification (including advice/treatment of noxious/notifiable weeds)
Re-vegetation & land management
Green waste/ hard rubbish removal & yard clean ups
Property clean-ups to comply with Section 105F council notices and bushfire season regulations.
If you have a holiday house or investment property, we can monitor the growth on your property for you and keep it maintained and looking ‘lived in’ for security/fire prevention/peace of mind. Just ‘set & forget’ except for paying online/cheque from time to time!
*All plants in the photos on this site propagated/grown/planted by us and images are copyright.